Thursday, October 09, 2008

I'm engaged!

I had to write the post before this one because I knew I was going to propose and I was about explode, so I had to talk about how I met Mandy, and explain why I proposed. She is my best friend, a truly caring, thoughtful, loving person and I want to spend the rest of my life with her. Basically, if there's anyone I want to argue with until I die, it's her ;)

So I proposed, the picture is NOT staged. I hired a photographer, Tori, to capture the moment and I think it turned out better than I ever hoped it would. Oh, and because you only get engaged once (or so I plan), it's a Tiffany ring!!! I got the best ring money can buy (and now we know why I freelance night and day) :D








So yea, here's to me and Mandy :) My best friend and the love of my life!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That black and white picture is beautiful. That is my fav!

Tiffany Clements said...

I love, love, love the 2nd picture. Wow, good job Tori!

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL! I would have LOVED to have a picture of my husband proposing to me :(
What a treasure. God Bless you both!
(Sweet images, too!)

Tina